- How do you use a NinjaVan?
- What happens to my parcel if I’m not home?
- Is Ninja van a startup?
- What is Ninja van delivery?
- How long does NinjaVan take to deliver?
- How do I report a Ninjavan?
- Does Shopee provide packaging?
- What is NinjaVan integrated?
- Does Ninja Van PH deliver on Sunday?
- How much can I earn from GoGoVan?
- What if I miss my Ninja van delivery?
- How do I return a Ninjavan order?
- How do I pack my Shopee orders?
- What does Ninjavan own packaging mean?
- Where can I contact Ninja van?
- How do I arrange my Ninja van delivery?
- How much can you earn with Ninja van?
- Is Ninja van making money?
How do you use a NinjaVan?
How to Use Ninja Packs ?Buy your Ninja Packs.
You can buy Ninja Packs online here and now, or at any of our partners’ stores islandwide.
Login to Ninja Dashboard.
Create a new order.
Drop-off Ninja Packs.
Track your parcel effortlessly.
We’ll deliver your Ninja Packs!.
What happens to my parcel if I’m not home?
If you’re not at home, we’ll attempt to deliver your item* to your neighbour and leave a card. If we can’t deliver to them, we’ll leave a card and take the item back to the Customer Service Point. You can then either collect it or arrange a Redelivery (full details will be on the card).
Is Ninja van a startup?
According to its country head, Adzim Halim, a digital system was developed by the logistics startup to allow it to continuously monitor real-time data for reliable next-day-delivery service. …
What is Ninja van delivery?
NinjaVan is reliable and innovative last-mile delivery. With a focus on e-commerce, NinjaVan provides businesses with innovative technology-based solutions to optimise their logistics and achieve their business needs. Ninja Van, launched in 2014, is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing last-mile logistics company.
How long does NinjaVan take to deliver?
After we pick up your Ninja Packs from our drop-off point, they will be delivered to your recipient within 1 to 3 working days, anytime between 9am-10pm.
How do I report a Ninjavan?
3. The channel received a complaintMethod 1: Customer sends email to: email@example.com.Method 2: Customers call the support center: 1900 988 928.Method 3: Customers send contact form on the website at the link: https://www.ninjavan.co/vi-vn/contact-us.More items…
Does Shopee provide packaging?
Shopee Packaging is an alternative packaging material for your parcel. The Shopee Pouch is made of a biodegradable opaque material that features a waybill pocket. This helps keep sufficient pouch supplies for your orders. You can purchase the Shopee Packaging from Shop ‘n Pack.
What is NinjaVan integrated?
NinjaVan have partnered and integrated their system with Shopee. With the newly supported logistics provider, sellers can now easily arrange shipping from the Shopee App. … NinjaVan enables COD for sellers in serviceable areas (Metro Manila , North Luzon , South Luzon , Visayas , Mindanao).
Does Ninja Van PH deliver on Sunday?
Ninja Van operates from Monday to Saturday excluding Public Holidays. In the event that delivery fails, you will receive a message via email or SMS to reschedule your delivery. The soonest you may reschedule your delivery would be the next working day.
How much can I earn from GoGoVan?
There is no earnings information for GoGoVan in Singapore. Be the first to add your earnings! GoGoVan drivers make around S$40 per hour in Singapore.
What if I miss my Ninja van delivery?
If your customer is not at the address at the time of delivery, our Ninja Rider will try to call the customer who then may provide a 3 digit verification code to allow us to leave the item at a secure location as instructed by the customer. This will act as the official handover of the delivery.
How do I return a Ninjavan order?
How to return an order with Ninja VanEnter the Return tracking ID provided by your merchant.Choose a preferred date and time, and tell us where we should pick up your order from.Pack your item(s) in a sealed envelope or box and write the Return tracking ID on the package.You’re all set!
How do I pack my Shopee orders?
Put all liquid products in sealed plastic bags to avoid spillage. Kindly place it in an upright position in the box and seal the package. Group all products from the same order in a single package. Put clothing in plastic bags before placing it inside the pouch.
What does Ninjavan own packaging mean?
NinjaVan Own Packaging (OP) is a service we provide to Shopee sellers that allows them the freedom to ship out package(s) up to 50 kg of weight and up to 100 cm per side dimension. These types of parcels begin with the prefix – SOP (i.e. SOP123456789).
Where can I contact Ninja van?
(02) 8271 1501Feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 8271 1501 if you need further assistance.
How do I arrange my Ninja van delivery?
2. Process of creating delivery ordersStep 3: Customers create delivery requests on the system.Step 4: Upon receiving requests on the system, Ninja Van will send the driver to pick up the goods at requested place.Step 5: Ninja Van will check the package and deliver it to the address indicated on the package.More items…
How much can you earn with Ninja van?
Ninja Van SalariesJob TitleSalarySoftware Engineering Manager salaries – 1 salaries reportedS$13,000/moSenior Software Engineer salaries – 1 salaries reportedS$6,800/moProduct Manager salaries – 1 salaries reportedS$4,200/moFinancial Assistant salaries – 1 salaries reportedS$2,200/mo16 more rows•Sep 17, 2020
Is Ninja van making money?
In 2018, the business also received a record-breaking $87 million series C funding round from investors including European delivery group DPD. That took the company’s total funding raised to $300 million, which some say could put it on course to become one of Southeast Asia’s next $1 billion unicorns.